Funding & Accountability Coop
How to Join
- Look in the Region 7 Superintendent's eAgreement notebook.
- Go to "Contracted Services Agreements."
- Choose F & A and OnDataSuite
- The prices for your district will be listed there along with instructions on how to join.
PEIMS Academy is an optional add-on service that can be purchased with Funding & Accountability. The targeted audience is new (or slightly new) District PEIMS Coordinators. It extends the trainings provided by F & A by digging deeper into the topics and providing additional support.
- Rockin' into PEIMS - Basic overview with checklists of PEIMS processes and resources
- Attendance to the exclusive Funding & Accountability workshops
- Four (4) additional workshops per year just for PEIMS Academy members
- Support for District PEIMS Coordinator by phone, email, and remote access.
- Support for District PEIMS Coordinator in learning how to successfully manage time, priorities, and resources in their new role.
- Create and provide appropriate checklist(s) and resources via an exclusive webpage
- Zoom Hot Topics
Districts that Choose NOT to Join the Funding & Accountability Coop:
- Will continue to receive phone support on attendance accounting/PEIMS-related questions.
- Districts may attend non-Coop workshops via In-Person/Virtual/On-Demand at a cost of $100 per person. Only Coop Members will be permitted to attend the six specific workshops listed in green and receive the 5 years of analyzed data.
- Districts may attend non-Coop Member Virtual Only Sessions at a cost of $35 per person.