Intervene K-12 provides comprehensive intervention including assessments, analytics, content, and high-impact small group tutoring/ interventions. School leaders rely on Intervene k-12 to improve student outcomes through deep analyses of student skill deficits, differentiated lessons, and live online small group personalized instruction during the school day, on weekends, or after school.
Intervene K-12 coverage areas include:
- K-2 Math and ELA
- STAAR Tutoring 3rd- 8th grade Math & Algebra 1 & 2
- STAAR Tutoring 3rd- 8th grade ELA & English 1 & 2
- STAAR Tutoring EOCs - Biology, Social Studies, & US History
- K-5 STAAR Spanish Tutoring Math & ELA
- Bilingual support
- EL/ EB Support - TELPAS Assessments and Student Practice
Intervene K-12 has the capacity to serve unlimited campuses and students, with over 10,000 tutors available.