Presentations may apply to several strands, but please select only one when submitting your proposal. The presenter strands to choose from are:
- Differentiation: Presentations including Special Education, AP Instruction, GT, RtI, using data to determine individual and small group needs, centers, learning stations, Project Based Learning
- Rigor: Presentations focusing on levels of questions, rigor of the TEKS, STAAR, higher level questioning, Blooms, Facets of Understanding, Web's Depth of Knowledge, Raising the Bar
- Technology in the Classroom: Presentations including student-centered use of technology, innovative use of social media, interactive whiteboards, virtual classroom, flippled learning concepts, podcasts, student presentations in Prezi, PowerPoint, etc.
- PLCs: Presentations for the Professional Lerning Community, leadership that buidls collaboration, TEKS Resource System implementation of a guaranteed viable curriculum, developing relationships of trust, Leadership that is focused on growing learners, mentoring, coaching,etc.
- Reading & Writing Across the Curriculum: Presentations on literature used in Social Studies, math, science and ELAR; Strategies for improving comprehension; Figure 19/Metacognition strategies; Writing across the curriculum, the writing process, reading for meaning